Friday, September 3, 2010

Animals on a farm

Today I played with the animals on the farm.
I did it with friends.
We had fun.
There is a pig.

In the book, the girl looks like a pig.
Then she has purple lips.
It is funny.
I laugh about it.
So does my friend.
My name is Emmanuel.
I speak Spanish.
Most of the time.
Mrs. Diana helped me tell Mrs. V. what to say.

We have a computer too.
It sings a song.


I had pizza.
And blueberries.
They are like grapes.

I like to play outside.
I hit a friend.
That is not ok.
I'm going to go home now.

Written by Emmanuel.

1 comment:

  1. There are a lot of animals on your farm.

    Blueberries grow on bushes, did you know that? I love blueberries, especially in pancakes!

    I think that a singing computer would be a fun way to learn new songs.

    ReplyDelete