Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Donor's Choose

We got boxes from Donor's Choose.
Some people bought them for us.
That is so nice.
It is like Christmas, but not at Christmas, before.
We like to work with them.
We got a bunch of new things to use on the light table.
You can see through them.
The light goes through them.
The colors can mix too.
It is pretty cool.
We have blocks, and x-rays, and dominoes, and tiles, and wedgets, and climbing toys.
I like them all.
I like to mix the colors to make purple.
It is red and blue to make purple.
I like that.
Purple is pretty.
I like pink things.
I like to build with the blocks.
The people are awesome.
I love x-rays.
Like the doctor.
I want to be a doctor.













Written by Friends.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, what fun! I want to be in your class!!!

    ~Margaret Jacobsen

    ReplyDelete