Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Mr. Caterpillar

Mr. Caterpillar is growing.
He gets big.
Every day, he gets bigger.
He is like us.
He grows.
He lives on the wall.
All around.
He is so big.
I like letters.
He is getting letters.

I know the letters.
I know words, too.

I knew acorn.


I knew bubblegum and baby.


I knew calendar and clock.


I knew dinosaur.


I knew enter, exit, and eggs.


I knew family, fun, and fire.


I knew George and garden.


I knew helicopter, helmet, hand, and hotsauce.


I knew insect.


I knew jello, jet, jam, and juice.


I knew kitten, kite, and kangaroo.


That is all the words right now.
We will do another one tomorrow.
Tomorrow will be ABCDEFGHIJKL.
Tomorrow will be L.
Lion starts with L.

Written by Gregory.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Look at all the words you now know and the shapes for Mr Caterpillar! I like seeing all of these!

    You've had a wonderful year growing, just like Mr. Caterpillar!

    ReplyDelete