Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mad

I got mad.
I did.
I don't like that.
I want to be first.
I pushed a friend.
I wanted to be first.
But he was there.
I wanted to go at the front.
I didn't want to be anywhere.
Just there, at the front.
I am mad.

Written by Ronald.

After this happened, Ronald and I had a talk. He admitted that he pushed his friend down because he wanted to be the line leader. I asked him if pushing his friend helped him get what he wanted. After an extremely long thinking time and loss of privileges, Ronald realized that pushing his friend didn't get him what he wanted, in fact it got him in trouble with me and his mom. It makes me very sad when my little friends do not use their words when they have a problem. It makes me even more sad when they hurt one of my other friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment