Friday, November 18, 2011

Jobs

This week we have been learning about jobs.
We made a big list of jobs.
Jobs we could have when we grow up.
We read books about jobs.
We learned we need to go to college to get a job.

We made a list of what we want to be when we grow up.
When I grow up, I will be a teacher. (Mrs. V.)
When I grow up, I will be a police. (Emmanuel)
When I grow up, I will be a police. (Gregory)
When I grow up, I will be a truck driver. (Kenny)
When I grow up, I will be a teacher. (Montrael)
When I grow up, I will be a fire fighter. (Timothy)
When I grow up, I will be a fire fighter. (Rondald)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Anibal)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Aldair)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Alexis)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Ja'Shaun)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Yareni)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Juliette)
When I grow up, I will be a doctor. (Blanca)
When I grow up, I will be a mommy. (Ayllin)

We read the book the "You Can Be Anything You Want to Be" Show.
Then we answered the question, Are any jobs better than others?

Jobs make money.
You have to have a job to buy food.
You go to college to get a job.
I want to be a doctor. That is a good job.
Mommy is a good job. You have to have a mommy.
You need a teacher to go to school.
I love school.
I am goin gto play a drum one day.
I like school.
All jobs are good.
They give you food and a house.
That is good.

Written by Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment